Tapas & Iberian Ham and Spanish Wine
2 hours Tasting Experience
Enjoy an introduction to the interesting Iberian Ham World:
Visiting 2 emblematic Taverns/bars.
Been guided by a local guide specialized in Spanish Food and Wine.
Starting with Classic Spanish Tapas and 2 wines and continuing
with premium organic Iberian Ham Acorn-fed 5 years matured and Iberian cold cuts, Spanish cheeses, Superior Extra virgin olive oil all paired with Cava (Spanish Champagne)
Learn about the different qualities of ham and how to identify them during your stay.
Join us on a Premium Educational Tasting Experience.
A interesting Tasting experience visiting 2 emblematic taverns/restaurants in the Historic Madrid district assisted by a Gastronomy Specialised Guide.
Don´t waste your time spinning around or waiting in the queue ! We book the restaurants in advance.
Learn and taste with the us the rich Spanish Gastronomy.
Central Madrid location (Opera Metro Station Area)
– Morning Tour starts at 13:15 – Only Tuesdays – Thursdays – Saturdays.
– Afternoon Tour starts at 15:45 – Only Mondays – Wednesdays – Fridays.
– Please check your booking to see date and shift booked (Morning or Afternoon).
– Please be on time at the meeting point.
– 5 minutes walk from the meeting point.
– You will taste 3 Spanish Wines.
– You will taste a premium Iberian Ham and cold cuts, Spanish Cheeses, Superior Olive oil and classic Tapas.
– Gastronomy Specialised Guide.
– Other drinks not mentioned above
– Transportation to the meeting point
– Hotel pick-up/drop-off
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
– Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
– Vegetarian option not available.
– Please wear comfortable shoes.
– Minimum age is 18 years.
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee, unless
rescheduling – if available.
If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure or don’t show up at the meeting point, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.