Tapas & History - Gastronomy Experience
3.5 hours – Full Three Courses meal walking tour at Madrid old quarter
Enjoy an introduction to the History of Spain and Madrid in a walking tour in the old district:
Visiting 4 emblematic Taverns/bars.
Been guided by a local guide specialized in History and Food.
Tryng more than 16 flavours and different Spanish Wines with every taste explained in detail.
Finish the gastronomy experience enjoying the best Churros and Chocolate in town!
Join us on a Premium Educational Tasting Experience.
A full complete three courses Dinner (evenings) or Lunch (mornings) visiting 4 emblematic taverns/restaurants in the Historic Madrid district assisted by a Gastronomy Specialised Guide.
Don´t waste your time spinning around or waiting in the queue ! The restaurants we visit are booked in advance.
Learn and taste with the us the rich Spanish Gastronomy.
Central Madrid location (Opera Metro Station Area)
– Lunch Tour starts at 11:30 AM – Only Mondays – Wednesdays – Fridays.
– Dinner Tour starts at 6:45 PM – Everyday.
– Please check your booking to see date and shift booked (Lunch or Dinner).
– Please be on time at the meeting point.
– 3h 30m
– 5 minutes walk from the meeting point.
– You will taste 4 Spanish Wines.
– You will taste a full High Quality Lunch or Dinner visiting 4 different traditional Bars/Taverns. 16+ Flavours.
– Be ready to taste flavours from all over Spain in just one Night ( Dinner Tour) or Morning ( Lunch Tour )
– Gastronomy Specialised Guide.
– Other drinks not mentioned above
– Transportation to the meeting point
– Hotel pick-up/drop-off
– Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
– Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
– Vegetarian option not available.
– Please wear comfortable shoes.
– Minimum age is 18 years.
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee, unless
rescheduling – if available.
If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure or don’t show up at the meeting point, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.